Targeted Audience: Clinicians, practice manager, quality improvement teams, and staff who are responsible for participating and leading quality improvement efforts within their organization.
Colorectal Cancer Screening (COL)
June 24, 2020RecordingPresentation
Cervical & Breast Cancer Screening (CCS & BCS)August 25, 2020RecordingPresentation
Well-Child Visits in the First 15 Months of Life (W15)September 22, 2020RecordingPresentation
Childhood Immunization MeasuresOctober 06, 2020RecordingPresentation
Asthma Medication Ratio (AMR) Academic Detailing WebinarOctober 20, 2020RecordingPresentation
DHCS Outpatient Pharmacy Benefit Change Flyer
Engaging Patients in Quality Improvement (Coming March 2021)
This training session will introduce the concept of patient engagement in quality improvement with the goal to improve patient experience and health outcomes.
Participants will be able to:
FlyerDate: Tuesday, March 30, 2021Time: Noon - 1:15 p.m.Sign-up NowProject Management 101
- Explain why engaging patients in quality improvement is important.
- Describe several strategies to engage patients in improvement.
- Describe aspects of care that could be improved through the involvement of patients.
This two-session webinar is an introduction to the concepts and tools used in project management. Participants will learn project management principles and the tools used in each phase to manage projects successfully.
Project Management, Session 1 of 2
February 03, 2021
- Introduce the concepts and tools used in project management
- Learn project phases and processes
- Understand steps in framing and planning projects
Project Management, Session 2 of 2
February 10, 2021
- Apply concepts from Session I in a group activity
- Learn the key points in executing and monitoring projects
- Understand how to successfully close and transition projects