Growing Together Program
Partnership HealthPlan of California helps both mom and baby get a healthy start by providing:
- Over-the-phone check-ins and help with access to care and community resources
- Up to $100 in free gift cards for receiving the TDap vaccine, post-partum visits, and well-child visits
- Breastfeeding information and referrals
- Double electric breast pumps are available up to 12 months after births (mother or baby must be a
- English and Spanish spoken – for additional languages, interpreter services are available
These services are no cost to mothers who are Partnership members. Call the Growing Together Program (GTP) today to be enrolled.
Phone: (855) 798-8764
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pregnancy and newborn information sent to your phone at no cost to you
- Messages include information on prenatal care, baby care, parenting, and more
- Text BABY to 511411
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)