Welcome to PartnershipAdvantage (HMO SNP)!
Looking for information on Part D? Click here to learn more about our prescription drug benefit, including how to file a grievance or appeal, look up drugs in our formulary, find network pharmacies, and more.
PartnershipAdvantage 2013 Medicare Plan Rating – Click here - H5782 PHC_1090_MKT1_001 CMS Accepted
This website has information on the PartnershipAdvantage program. Click here if you need assistance in another language.
Before moving on, please read the following important information:
- Partnership HealthPlan of California offers the PartnershipAdvantage program through a contract with the Federal Government and a contact with the California Medi-cal program.
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan.
- Limitations, copayment, and restrictions may apply.
- Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or co-payments may change on January 1 of each year.
- Premiums and co-pays may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the Plan for further details.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. As a dual-eligible member your Part B premium is covered by the State.
- This plan is available to anyone with full-scope Medi-Cal through Partnership HealthPlan of California in Solano County, Napa County, or Yolo County and Medicare.
- Plan performance Star Ratings are assessed each year and may change from one year to the next.
What is PartnershipAdvantage?
In the fall of 2006, Partnership Healthplan of California received approval from the Centers For Medicare and Medicaid Services to launch a program which coordinates a full range of Medicare and Medi-Cal services. This new program, called PartnershipAdvantage, is designed to serve low income seniors and persons with disabilities. By combining Medicare, Medi-Cal and prescription drug coverage, PartnershipAdvantage allows members to receive all of their health care benefits in one package.
All PHC members who receive full-scope Medi-Cal and are eligible to receive Medicare may enroll in PartnershipAdvantage. Services included under the program include: doctor's visits, hospitalizations, long-term care, inpatient and outpatient care, emergency medical services and prescription drug coverage. In addition, home safety assessments (for items such as shower bars), an annual physical exam, non-emergency transportation and at-home recovery services are also covered under certain conditions.
Enrollment in PartnershipAdvantage is limited to residents of Solano County, Napa County and Yolo county. To receive answers to frequently asked questions about the program, click here.
Return to Menu
The counties in our service area are listed below:
Our service area for:
- Solano County residents is Solano County
- Yolo County residents is Yolo County
- Napa County residents is Napa County
Return to Menu
Enrollment Instructions and Enrollment Form
Most Medicare recipients who are eligible for enrollment in Partnership HealthPlan of California's Medi-Cal program who live in Solano County, Napa County or Yolo County are eligible to join PartnershipAdvantage.
PartnershipAdvantage Enrollment Form
For additional information about PartnershipAdvantage enrollment, please contact our Marketing Department. Our Marketing Department is staffed with professionals that are ready to help with any questions that you may have. They are available to assist you from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week.
The toll-free phone number is 866-249-9933. Members with hearing and/or speech impairments can call the California Relay Service (CRS) at 800-735-2929, or dial 711.
Return to Menu
Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures
The Partnership HealthPlan of California (PHC) Quality Monitoring and Improvement (QM/I) program provides a systematic process to monitor clinical and service aspects of health care delivery to all PHC members. It includes an organized framework to carry out objective and systematic review activities to identify opportunities to improve the quality of health care services provided, and to improve health outcomes. The program promotes consistency in application of quality assessment and improvement functions throughout the full scope of health care services while providing a mechanism to:
- ensure integration with current community health priorities, standards, and public health goals,
- identify and act on opportunities to improve care and service,
- identify and act on opportunities to improve process to ensure patient safety,
- address potential or tangible quality issues, and
- review trends that suggest variations in the process or outcomes of care.
The QM/I program provides a reliable mechanism to review, monitor, evaluate, recommend and implement actions on identified opportunities to improve care and service.
Return to menu