If you are, or become unhappy with our Plan (How to Disenroll):
As a dual eligible member, you can change health plans at any time throughout the year, on a month to month basis. There are some important things you should know if you want to disenroll from PartnershipAdvantage (HMO SNP):
- Please call our Member Services Department at (866) 264-3626. We at PartnershipAdvantage want to help you in any way possible. We can help you solve most of your problems before you feel the need to change health plans.
- If you still would like to disenroll from PartnershipAdvantage, you can do so in a few ways:
a. You can call our Member Services Department and request a disenrollment form PartnershipAdvantage.
- You will remain with Partnership HealthPlan for your Medi-Cal benefits, but will return to Original Medicare (also called Fee For Service) beginning the 1st day of the next month.
- You must select a new Part D Drug Plan (PDP), or another Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan (MA-PD) in order to receive Part D drugs. If you do not choose a new plan, you might not be able to access Part D drugs until you select a new plan.
b. If you want to select a new plan, or need help selecting a new plan, you can call:
- 1 (800) MEDICARE - available 24 hours a day/7 days a week, or
- HICAP at (800) 434-0222
c. You can enroll with a new PDP or MA-PD. By enrolling with another plan, Medicare will automatically disenroll you from our health plan.
We always strive to do our best for our members. If you have concerns, questions, or need to file a complaint, call our Member Services Department. They are available to help you solve your problems. You can also speak to a Care Coordinator to help you get the services you need. You can reach us from 8:00am to 8:00pm 7 days a week. Our toll free number is 866-264-3626. Members with hearing and/or speech impairments can call the California Relay Service (CRS) at 800-735-2929, or dial 711.
Return to menu