Growing Together Program (GTP)
Are you pregnant of thinking about becoming pregnant?
If yes, congratulations! There are many things to think about when you are having a baby. One of the important choices to make is who will be your provider during your pregnancy and after your baby is born.
We can help if you do not have a prenatal care provider. Your prenatal care provider can be a doctor, nurse practitioner, nurse midwife, or a team of providers. Our Care Coordination Team has a program for our members who are pregnant. This program is called Growing Together Program, or GTP for short. Besides helping you pick a provider, the GTP team can let you know about the other services you can get when you join GTP.
Here are some of the extras you get when you join GTP:
- Care coordination by telephone - help with access to care and other resources
- Up to $50 in gift cards for early prenatal care and post-partum visits
- Breastfeeding information and referrals
- Double electric breast pumps available up to 12 months after baby's birth (mother or baby must be a PHC member)
The GTP staff speaks English and Spanish. For other languages, GTP staff can get Interpreter Services on the line. Call the Growing Together Program at (855) 798-8764, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
My Birth Matters
Want to learn more about the choices you can make when it comes to the birth of your baby? Check out the My Birth Matters website.
My Birth Matters helps you understand the options you have about the birth of your baby. It helps you decide what questions you want to ask your provider about your pregnancy and the birth of your baby.
- Pregnancy and newborn information sent to your phone at no cost to you
- Messages include information on prenatal care, baby care, parenting and more
Text BABY to 511411
Need help quitting smoking during pregnancy and beyond? Quit4Baby can help.
- Quit4Baby sends text messages to help you quit smoking at no cost to you
- Quitting smoking is best for you and your baby
- Text BABY to 511411