Growing Together Program (GTP)
Our Growing Together Program (GTP) is growing!
It offers support for you during your pregnancy and support in the first months of your baby's life. You will find helpful information in the Perinatal Packet that you get when you sign up for GTP.
New program features include:
- Welcome call and check in calls
- $25 gift card for going to your doctor within 84 days of having your baby
- Welcome call after your baby has PHC benefits
- Check-in calls
- Gift cards for doctor visits and vaccinations
- $25 gift card for 2 well-baby visits with vaccinations before 3 months of age
- $25 gift card for 2 well-baby visits with vaccinations between 4 and 7 months of age
To learn more and sign up for the Growing Together Program, call us at (855) 798-8764
The GTP staff speaks English and Spanish. For other languages, GTP staff can get Interpreter Services on the line. Call the Growing Together Program at (855) 798-8764, Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
If you are planning on breastfeeding and will need a breast pump, ask you doctor to send a request to PHC. The breast pump will be sent to your home.
My Birth Matters
Want to learn more about the choices you can make when it comes to the birth of your baby? Check out the My Birth Matters website.
My Birth Matters helps you understand the options you have about the birth of your baby. It helps you decide what questions you want to ask your provider about your pregnancy and the birth of your baby.
- Pregnancy and newborn information sent to your phone at no cost to you
- Messages include information on prenatal care, baby care, parenting and more
Text BABY to 511411
Quit for Two and Smokefreeespañol
Need help quitting smoking during pregnancy and beyond? Quit for Two can help.
- Help with making a plan
- Tips on talking with your doctor about quitting
- Find tools to help you quit
- Join the SmokefreeMOM text messaging program