Growing Together Perinatal Program (GTPP)
Partnership HealthPlan of California helps both mom and baby get a healthy start by providing:
These services are no cost to mothers who are on Medi-Cal. Call the Growing Together Perinatal Program.
- Care coordination by Telephone – Help with access to care and resources
- Up to $50 in free gift cards for early prenatal care and post-partum visits
- Breastfeeding information and referrals
- Double electric breast pumps are available up to 12 months after baby's birth (mother or baby must be a PHC member)
- English and Spanish spoken – For additional languages, interpreter services are available
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Pregnancy and newborn information sent to your phone at no cost to you
- Messages include information on prenatal care, baby care, parenting and more
Text BABY to 511411
Need help quitting smoking during pregnancy and beyond? Quit4Baby can help.
- Quit4Baby sends text messages to help you quit smoking at no cost to you
- Quitting smoking is best for you and your baby
- Text BABY to 511411